Tree Removal Solutions for Your Newnan, GA Property
Call Boss Tree Service for All Your Tree Removal Needs
If you’re a Newnan, GA resident looking for more information on what our tree removal services entail here at Boss Tree Service, we have the answers! With over 40 combined years of experience performing advanced landscaping solutions, you can count on our seasoned team to deliver some of the best tree removal and emergency tree service in all of Georgia. Keep reading to learn answers to some of our most frequently asked questions regarding our comprehensive tree removal services.
What is involved in the tree removal process?
When you require tree removal services on your residential property, especially when dealing with large trees, be sure to rely on the skills of a trained professional. Unlike many other landscaping endeavors, tree removal is not a job you should try to attempt yourself. Instead, hire the experienced team at Boss Tree Service to complete the job safely, protecting you and your Newman, GA property. Our tree removal process includes the following steps:
- Consultation: First, our team will take a look at the tree in question and assess any risk factors, such as its proximity to power lines, structures, or fences. We may also ask you to move some objects for extra precaution, such as your outdoor patio furniture.
- Cutting branches: In the case of large tree removals, our team will begin by cutting branches, gradually moving to the most significant branches on the tree. We use specialized tree removal equipment like bucket trucks, pulleys, rigging, and climbing gear as needed to carry out the job as safely as possible.
- Taking down the trunk: This step of the tree removal process is why we stress that tree removal is no DIY project. This is because the largest and highest portions of the trunk are usually the most dangerous sections of the tree to dismantle. These sections are cumbersome and can cause severe damage if not cut and lowered correctly. We’ll ensure these sections are secured and lowered using our pulley system, so they arrive safely on the ground.
- Cleaning of the site: Once the entire tree has been brought down to the ground, we’ll grind the stump and thoroughly remove it. We’ll also clean up any other sticks or debris, leaving your yard spotless. You won’t even know we were there!
Do I need a permit to remove trees?
In most cases, the answer is going to be yes. In Newnan, for example, the city requires tree removal permits for all trees that are eight inches or more in diameter. But don’t worry, the knowledgeable team at Boss Tree Service understands the rules and regulations of the area and will help you obtain the permits required. We will also be there to answer any questions you may have, working with you to fill out the permit request for the city. Once the city has the application, the city arborist will come to inspect the trees on your residential property and approve or deny the removal. If approved, we will pick up the permit and remove the tree. If trees have already fallen and you need emergency tree removal in Newnan, GA, the permit process is not required.
Do I have to be home for the tree removal process?
We do not require that you be home during the tree removal process. With that being said, it is crucial that in your absence, our contractors can still gain access to your property. If you are unable to be present during our tree removal process, please let us know, and we would be happy to accommodate.
What is the difference between stump grinding and stump removal?
Stump grinding takes care of the visible remains of a tree, but the roots will remain spread out underground. Depending on the maturity of the removed tree, its roots can grow out 4, 8, or 12 feet beyond where the stump stood. After grinding takes place, the roots will naturally decay over time, though this is a lengthy process that can take 10 or more years for the roots to break down entirely.
When should I consider tree removal?
You should consider tree removal in the following circumstances:
- The tree is dying or dead
- The tree is considered a hazard
- The tree has root rot or other root issues
- The tree is crowding or causing harm to the surrounding trees
- The tree’s location is too close to your home, garage, or power line
- The tree is causing an obstruction and cannot be corrected through pruning
- The tree has a noticeable lean towards your home or neighboring structures
- The tree is interfering with the property owners desired landscaping maintenance or construction
- The tree’s roots are beginning to create a threat to the structural integrity of your foundation, driveway, or sidewalk.
If any of these issues are presenting a problem on your Newnan, GA residential property, call on the experienced team at Boss Tree Service for comprehensive solutions or emergency tree service.
When should a crane be used for tree removal?
While smaller trees can be pruned or removed via climbing and minimal equipment, larger trees often require crane services to ensure the most efficient removal. At Boss Tree Service, we own and operate a 30 ton, 100-foot crane for various types of tree services. By utilizing a crane for large tree removal, we can save you time and money, as well as preserve the landscape around the tree that needs removing.
Affordable Tree Removal Service in Newnan, GA
When you need emergency tree service in Newnan, GA, we urge you to give our team at Boss Tree Service a call! We understand that you can’t accurately plan for a tree mishap, which is why we’re on call 24-hours a day to come to your rescue. Contact us today for tree removal services when you need them most.
What Sets Us Apart
- Expert Tree Climbers
- Family Oriented Business
- 24hr Emergency Services
- Owner On Every Project Site
- Locally Owned and Operated
- New/Well Maintained Equipment
- Own and Operate 30 Ton, 100' Crane
- Tree Care Industry Association Members