Quality, Dependable Tree & Shrub Care
Our experts at Boss Tree Services specialize in quality, dependable tree and shrub care in Peachtree City, GA. We ensure that your trees and shrubs stay vibrant, healthy, and attractive so they continue to provide value to your home or business. We offer specialty fertilization, mulching, pruning, and trimming services that ensure your trees and shrubs thrive and grow in a healthy environment. We also can assess the health of your trees and shrubs and take care of disease, insect, and pest management. Call us today to schedule a consultation or request a quote for the cost of tree and shrub care services.
The Importance of Tree & Shrub Care Services
Maintaining a consistent tree and shrub care program is crucial to protecting the health and beauty of your trees and shrubs. Routine assessments and inspections of the health of your trees and shrubs will offer early detection of diseases, pests, insects, and other health and safety issues. This will prevent future problems and reduce the risk of needing tree or shrub removal. Strong, healthy trees improve the beauty of your home or business, and also offer shade that can make the building more comfortable and energy-efficient. Our routine tree and shrub maintenance services also ensure your home or business remains attractive, and that you are in compliance with all HOA regulations and state and city ordinances.
Common Tree & Shrub Care Issues
Trees and shrubs face certain regional diseases, pests, and insects that can threaten their health and safety. We work efficiently to assess and address the most common issues faced by trees and shrubs in Georgia, including disease, insect infestations, nutrient deficiencies, and improper pruning. Call us today if you notice signs of any of these tree diseases or pest and insect infestations:
- Apple scab
- Bark lesions
- Bark splitting
- Botrytis blight
- Crown gall
- Drought stress
- Dutch elm disease
- Elm leaf beetle
- Elm yellows
- Emerald ash borer
- Fire blight
- Foliage discoloration
- Gummy sap
- Gypsy moth
- Japanese beetle
- Leaf scorch
- Leaf spots
- Maple decline
- Mold & mildew
- Pine bark beetles
- Root rot
- Seiridium canker
- Swelling of branches
- Tent caterpillar
- Tip dieback
- Verticillium wilt
Our Tree & Shrub Pruning Services
We specialize in quality, professional pruning for trees and shrubs. Our tree and shrub pruning and trimming services are crucial for promoting healthy growth, enhancing structural integrity, and maintaining an appealing shape. Plus, keeping up with routine pruning and trimming gives us the opportunity to identify signs of problems with the health and safety of your trees and shrubs. We have extensive training in safe and proper trimming and pruning methods. We also have access to specialized tools and equipment that ensure the job is completed safely without risking injury to you, your trees, or your property.
Seasonal Tree & Shrub Care Tips
Keeping up with seasonal tree and shrub care will ensure your trees and shrubs are safe and healthy year-round. We focus on working closely with each customer to design a customized tree and shrub care schedule that works for each season:
- Early Spring – We recommend that our tree care experts assess the trees and shrubs and apply dormant oils to kill insects and eggs.
- Late Spring – We suggest that as trees and shrubs continue to grow, we conduct another assessment for active insects, disease, and bugs, and determine if your plants are in danger of infestation.
- Early Summer – As temperatures begin to rise, we suggest that you target the most common pests and insects that threaten trees and shrubs in Georgia summers. This includes aphids, beetles, caterpillars, mites, worms, and more.
- Late Summer – The height of summer can cause stress to trees and shrubs. We recommend an inspection for fungus and disease, and to apply insecticides as necessary.
- Early Fall – Our team can prepare your trees and shrubs for cold weather and ensure they survive the cold winter months. We may suggest wrapping trees and applying new mulch.
- Mid Fall – This is a crucial time for tree and shrub care, as insects begin laying eggs at the base of shrubs and trees or in their bark or branches. We can use a dormant oil to treat insects without harming your landscaping or beneficial insects.
- Early Winter – Our recommendation for early winter tree and shrub care is to apply controlled fertilizer and mulch to the root zone for warmth and optimal health and growth.
Take Advantage of Our Range of Tree & Shrub Care Services
We offer a comprehensive range of tree and shrub care services throughout Peachtree City and surrounding areas. We stay on top of the latest advancements, techniques, and research in tree and shrub care so we can be sure we’re providing the safest and most effective services available. We also use the latest technology and equipment to ensure we’re providing safe, efficient services to each customer. Call us today if you need any of these services:
- Tree & shrub pruning & trimming
- Tree & shrub fertilization & mulching
- Tree & shrub inspections & health assessments
- Tree & shrub disease, insect, & pest management
- Emergency tree & shrub services & removal
Learn More About Our Tree & Shrub Services
Call us today or contact us online to schedule a consultation for professional tree and shrub care in Peachtree City, GA. Our team of experts will work closely with you to assess the health of your trees and shrubs and identify your needs and goals. We’re happy to provide you with a quote for the cost of our quality tree and shrub care services.
Hands Down the Best Tree Service
"I have used this company multiple times. They are prompt, courteous, affordable and they clean up after themselves. Tyler built a lasting relationship with my husband and I from the moment we first met. I highly recommend this company for tree removal and pruning."
These Guys Are Awesome!
"These guys are awesome! Great service at an affordable price. Thanks"
Service Efficient and Clean.
"Very detailed estimate leaving no doubts about what they would do and when. Good instructions on my part in calling power company. Service efficient and clean. Would highly recommend."
Excellent Service at Fair Prices
"Boss Tree Service has consistently provided excellent service at fair prices. We have used them to take out 11 trees on our property over the past few years. They have the best equipment for any high risk job and we have always been pleased with their work!"
Great Emergency Service!
"Came home on a Saturday night to find a huge oak smashed into my carport. Tylor came out at mid-night to check on the job, it's now 12 hours later and the tree is off the roof and the site clean. I would highly recommend these guys. Fantastic service."
"Very happy with the price and service received."
"Excellent Service - prompt response and always professional!"
A phenomenal job!!
"The Boss Tree team were at my house all day today.....and did a phenomenal job!! They came in, took their time setting up properly, did a thorough job on getting trees cut, and then cleaned everything BETTER than they found it. The only way you would know they were here is the fact that all the trees are gone. I would highly suggest Boss Tree Service to anyone."